Saturday, November 6, 2010

Adoption of Jane

Bloggers Unite has been one of the best things I have ever accomplished thus far! For something that I was not sure of how to run, organize or try to put a mission statement to, I was not really sure how it would turn out. Well, I have met some great people over there and just cannot get enough of their thoughts, their stories or their amazing strength.

Adoption Of Jane is one such blogger whom I have long been reading, and was not at all surprised that she joined the group. She is too fantastic to describe, and she was oh so generous to tell the whole truth with humor and courage. I thank her so very much for joining and creating this beautiful post for the group. Thank you, and I give you ...

I Remember ...  Adoption Of Jane

1 comments:

Amanda said...

Thank you for sharing that!

Oh, I left you an award on my blog, it's the Cherry on Top Award :)