Tuesday, June 8, 2010

The Adoptive Parent interviews Kelsey Stewart, Author of The Best For You

More insight into my world....Sally Bacchetta is an adoptive parent and author of What I Want My Adopted Child to Know: An Adoptive Parent's Perspective. She draws on her educational and professional background in psychology and counseling to illuminate the private thoughts of adoptive parents with sensitivity and startling honesty. She has a fantastic blog and website that I do enjoy reading.

I would like to thank Sally for her generosity in asking me to be in this blog series she has created. She had so many great questions that I think I may be a little long winded at times, but she really made me sit and think! I appreciate her inviting me to do this, and if you the reader should have any questions or comments...please feel free to ask.


Summer Interview Series at The Adoptive Parent

0 comments: