Friday, November 5, 2010

Tooting My Own Horn


Hey, it's November and I still have not seen anything on those hip shows about adoption awareness. Not one thing. Nor on the radio, talk radio of current issues like lung cancer awareness. Nothing about adoption. Doesn't surprise me, they are only interested in adoption if some one's life is falling apart and it can bring in ratings! But they will do a 7 minute segment on abortion, Teen Mom, 16 and Pregnant or Snookie. Thanks for caring! Media, love 'em and hate 'em at the same time.

Critical, that is what it all is ... critical thoughts, critical feelings, critical tones about adoption. You know it's true. Some people just don't understand, can't understand a choice like that. Well, I had an epiphany one night watching the 2010 Olympics from our neighbors in the Great White North, Canada. It was one of my favorite posts EVER and I even mention advocating in it. So, today I will fulfill my challenge of giving the shout out to adoption all month long in re posting those waves of personal freedom.

Critical Mass

0 comments: