Monday, September 13, 2010

A Story of Three Mothers

Hey, I am alive and kicking. I have just been overwhelmed with back to school, Scouts, Little League and anything else that needs a volunteer ;)  !!!!!!!!!

I cannot believe it has been this long since I have written over here...I feel like I have been living in a time warp as I carpool the kiddos around to new adventures! I only wish there were 36 hours in a day! Many things have been on my mind and I have been jotting down notes here and there. I will catch up with the world this week and some of the topics will include the irony of television, my true sadness about 9/11, the AMAZING birthday that I had in St. Louis, the beauty of a few simple words and how I feel now that my adopted children are now in their twenties. Like I said, I have been thinking about some stuff.

In the mean time, I would like to share with you a beautiful little story about how two birthmothers connected because their adoptive mother was kind enough to share a little book that she adored with both of them. Thank you Becca for sharing not only this review of The Best For You, but also of the friendship that has formed because of your thoughtfulness!

Our Family, Our Life ~ The Best For You Review

0 comments: