Tuesday, February 14, 2012

Valentine's Memories .... and Pick Me Ups!

When I first started blogging I made a comment on a site that I thought was for birth mothers. It was a site for birth mothers, but I did not know that they were birth mothers against adoption. My comment infuriated them and soon I was in the middle of a smack down and degradation of my character and my name. I was not at all used to this kind of behavior and often found myself shocked and appalled at what other mothers were writing about me and to me when they did not even know who I was! 

This past week, a dear friend has experienced the same type of behavior and I felt that today, of all days, would be a great time to re post this piece I wrote while in the middle of that difficult time in my life.  It's about how my adopted daughter lifted my spirits, and helped me realize that despite what people say ... I know I did the right thing by her.

Happy Valentine's Day to all of you, and especially my children. And I do mean ALL of my children! 

Divine Intervention

PS ... Veronica Valentine will return today as she does every year to spread love and happiness to all! Once she is finished with her awesomeness, I will post pictures of her from this year!

0 comments: