Friday, February 18, 2011

American Adoption Congress Conference

I love the blogs that I follow! Many are personal blogs about adoption that make me think, make smile and some me help me learn more about this sometimes confusing world of adoption. So yesterday when I read a new post by one of my favs, I was pleasantly surprised at what she found.

Cat, which is not her real name ... I just call her that because of the title of her blog, made me privy to a non profit that I was unaware of until she so graciously educated me of their being. I always give credit where credit is due and since she found this wonderful organization I am going to let her tell you about it. Sounds to me like someone is getting it right somewhere!

Visit the blog Carrying A Cat By The Tail and this post for more information. You never know, this just may be the organization that you have been looking for to help you advocate for what you believe. Thank you so much for writing this Cat, and for sharing your knowledge with the adoption world!

From the post ... "promote honesty, openness, and respect for family connections in adoption, foster care and assisted reproduction through education and advocacy". AWESOME!!!!!!

 
Visit Top Mommy Blogs To Vote For Me!

2 comments:

A Life Being Lived said...

Wow Kels, thanks for the shout out! I am looking into the conference and also about the programs that the AAC has. It sounds like a great resource for anyone touched by adoption.

Kelsey Stewart, Author said...

I could shout all day about you love! Believe it or not, not a day goes by that I do not check out your blog. From your reviews to your discoveries to your inner fight with DNA ... I find your writing not only honest and compelling, but also beautifully crafted. I am thankful that you are out there to keep me on MY toes! Thanks for letting me link up, I think this is a no nprofit that everyone should know about!