Friday, September 9, 2011

The Beginnings of Kelsey's Story

So, I have many new readers here and some that are not so new but do not know my story in it's completion. I have been asked a few times if I have a "Here's my story" post that expalins all that I was going through while pregnant. I do, sort of.

I had not visited these posts in a long time and as I reread them I thought to myself that I really should creat an all new one based on the fact that I was pretty new to writing when this was created.

Anyway, enough of my babbling .... here is my story as I know it (or at least until I can find the time to rewrite this little life of mine  ;)

Thank you to all who asked, and I hope you enjoy reading what lead me to adoption.

The Journey That Defined My Book  ~ Part One

The Journey That Defined My Book ~ Part Duex

0 comments: