Tuesday, December 28, 2010

New Premier Tonight ... Sure to be another MTV Classic

Tonight on MTV there will be a show premiering that some of you may be interested in. I always get lots of comments when I speak about 16 And Pregnant so this show might be something you will want to watch.

It is called "No Easy Decision" and it will be about the stories of young women who are pregnant and not considering adoption or parenting. This show will be covering the tormented process of a woman contemplating abortion. It will be a subject that many do not want to hear or see, but I think it will be an important show for so many to see because when your mind begins to think that there is no other way out of pregnancy than abortion, we might be surprised to hear the thoughts and feelings of these girls during this difficult time.

I do not know if I will watch it, I have not decided yet. But if I do, you bet I will be here tomorrow to discuss what was said and revealed.

Just wanted to let you know, it is always good to hear all sides of the unintended pregnancy.

No Easy Decision
MTV Schedule

0 comments: