Sunday, June 13, 2010

Bloggers Unite! Adoption Awareness Month!!!! Join and be HEARD!!!!!

So, I have read many things about adoption since writing my book.  Some of it very good. Some of it heartbreaking. Some of it unbelievable. Some of it is a cry for help in a system that is often ignored because so many still think it is a taboo subject. Well, I thought that I might try and get some attention for adoption in a healthy, very biased way. I invite you to join this group to make a difference and more importantly ... make a change. This is the mission statement of Bloggers Unite:
"Bloggers Unite is an attempt to harness the power of the blogosphere to make the world a better place. By asking bloggers to write about a particular subject, a single voice can be joined with thousands to help make a difference."
So, if you would like to see some changes in the world of adoption then I encourage you to join. I also encourage you to tell as many as you can about this so that they can also join and let their voice be heard. You do NOT have to be a blogger to join, anyone can put their two cents in. But this subject of adoption will not change unless the proper attention is brought to it ... and that is exactly what I hope that this event will do!!!!

Now, go and be heard!!!!!! 

0 comments: