Thursday, November 3, 2011

Blank

I will be attending a one man play titled Blank this coming weekend and I am truly excited about going. I was asked by Jeanette Yoffe to not only attend, but bring along some books so I can chat with folks about adoption. Click the link to read more about Brian Stanton and his work.

I love meeting new people in this vast world, and when I can share my story with them face to face ... well, good things happen. Still preparing everything that I will need, and doing some research on the play itself. What a strong and brave thing for this young man to do. AND, it sure is a plus that the Theatre is a love of mine!!

So I will report to you all come Sunday or so, and in the mean time go out and enjoy life. You only get one shot at it, so make it count!

0 comments: