Tuesday, July 12, 2011

Featured Spotlight on BirthMom Buds!

Whew! What a weekend I had! As many of you know, I spent the past few days attending my beautiful cousin's wedding and as a bonus I spent some time with my daughter, Bella. So much to say about it, however I need to gather my thoughts and will write later this evening ...

In the meantime, while I was away an interview that I did for BirthMom Buds was posted on their website and I am thrilled to share it here, on my blog. Some great questions that sparked some revealing answers, I invite all of you to take a look by clicking on the link above.

A big Thank You to Monika for featuring me, and thinking so highly of my opinion to have me spotlighted on the site. As I always say, there are many different stories in adoption and it is reading those stories that help people understand a little better what others have been through.

1 comments:

Coley said...

Thanks for letting us feature you, Kelsey! You are awesome!!