Sunday, February 27, 2011

Well, this is it. The last post that I wrote about my mother. I reread it. I know that there is so much more to tell and that will be told in the months to come. I will write a new installment every Sunday starting next week. It will be March and it will be one year since I started my remembrance of her, my mom. There will be many more realizations, many more emotions to go through and many more tears because it is so much more than a story of loosing a parent. It is a story of healing and using what my heart already broke for that will help me through the toughest challenge yet: life without her.



PS ... It's Too Soon, I Thought There Would Be More Time ~ Chapter 12 in her life

1 comments:

Carolyn said...

I feel your pain. I am having a difficult time coping with the loss of my mother. Love this post.
Darvocet Recall