Tuesday, February 1, 2011

The Cat's Meow!

I would like to say a big Thank You! to Cathy for sharing my book with her readers! I found Cathy through Amazon one day while I was reading other people's review of books. She is an adoptive mom who has a passion for reading, and it just may be because she is an elementary school teacher! (I LOVE TEACHERS!!!!) I contacted her and asked if she might be interested in a children's book about adoption and if so, could I send her a copy of The Best For You. She wrote back the same day with great enthusiasm telling me to send it and she would read it.

Well, it reached her and she had some fantastic things to say! I was on Cloud 9 after reading what she had to say about the book and she was kind enough to give me permission to share her words with you.

So thank you Cat! So glad that you liked the message and I am honored to be featured in your blog!!!!!

Cat's Litterbox: Day 31

The Best For You

0 comments: