Tuesday, December 7, 2010

Feeling Festive!

Just wanted to say hello to all of you and let you know that I have been taking a much needed break from the blogging world. Last month was a whirwind and I had so many days thinking about adoption, not to mention advocating for it, that I need to just be for a few days. I want to do some shopping, see some Christmas decorations and just enjoy the season!


I will return later this week with some interesting thoughts, a list of my favorite Christmas themed movies and a brand new Happy Thought. In the mean time, I want to repost this Happy Thought from this past year. It really is one of my favorite memories and I think since this is the season in which we think of those who have meant so much to us in our lives this one is fitting. I cannot tell you enough how many wonderful friends I have had touch my life!

Happy Thoughts #6 ~ A Friend In Need of  a Few Kind Words

0 comments: