Tuesday, July 2, 2013

Introducing ... Adoption.net

I know...I have been neglecting this blog something terrible. There is a good reason for that, and that reason is right here ~ Adoption.net.

That's right, there is a new resource out there in the adoption world for us to gather and read, chat, contemplate and come together to share all of our unique experiences. Personally, I don't think there could ever be enough of these resources and I am happy to tell you that I am contributing to this site in my unique voice.

THANK YOU MELANYA for seeking me out and inviting me to be a part of this website, and here's hoping it will be not only a resource for people out there but become a site that is valued by many!

Take a look at what this site has to offer ... including this post in which I talk about a familiar topic ... that makes me a little crazy sometimes ;)

Why so many names?

0 comments: