Wednesday, April 28, 2010

Kelsey on Adoption Angles
Click the sentences above.
Click menu. click movies. Click my name...enjoy!
When you begin watching and I come on, you need to crank up the volume because there was a mic issue. The sound gets louder as we go along, but know that you have to TURN IT UP!!!!



I think I did pretty good for my first time. I tried to convey that I do not represent all birth mothers, but I represent a positive voice who tells her story to help others know that it is a sisterhood with many stories and views, but a sisterhood none the less. And most important, when open adoption is really open, it has potential to be very rewarding for all involved.

Thank you Melissa for the opportunity to shine in my own light. You are doing such a wonderful thing with your show, so original, so free, so informative. Thank you for being you!

0 comments: